PDA

View Full Version : first officer program?

Mascalzone78
23rd Mar 2003, 10:11
hi everybody I would like to know if someone can help me to know more about the first officer program offered by many school specially if someone know any organaization that does this in europe or in america and accept a jaa licence.
tanks

learr
4th Apr 2003, 19:23
Hi Mascalzone78,
i don't think you can find that kind of program in Europe if you do it might be really really expensive then, your only chance to get that kind of program is in US but becarefull choose really carefully your "school" cause it's all about money out there, once they got your money promises change, laws are really differents between states and the last thing is make sure you are authorized for that kind of program; a lot of things changed since 9/11 and i'm not sure but if you looking for jet hours as a foreing pilot you are restricted to 12499lbs MTOW.

good luck and take care buddy!!

flaps to 60
9th Apr 2003, 04:19
M78

Have a look at eagle jet in MIA.

They have first officer programmes in both USA, Europe and probably not so popular at the moment the Middle East.

You can fly anything from a Navajo to a 737NG and A320. JAC and Astreaus also have programmes based in Europe.

Can't remember their websites but there in the back of Flight regularly.

Good luck

:D

learr
17th Apr 2003, 21:07
M78
eaglejet's website is www.eaglejet.net
see ya!!