PDA

View Full Version : Girls' Finishing School

Just an other number
13th Mar 2003, 14:51
I'm probably revealing my (total) ignorance here but can someone in HK please tell me whether it's lawful for GFS to repeatedly, about 2000 daily, fly a helicopter over Sai Kung West Country Park with no navigation lights and with no anticollision lights (i.e. no lights at all)?

katana
16th Mar 2003, 03:28
Probably - if Police ops, and most likely anti-smuggling they will go lights-out

CharlieBrown
21st Mar 2003, 07:18
That is not logic;

I would not know what it was in the dark by just hearing its noise.

Don't you know there are PLA Z9s in the territories! ;)

katana
25th Mar 2003, 13:35
Unlikely to be PLA, since they can't speak english and are thus restricted to doing perpetual orbits of Shek Kong airfield

Captain Lai Hai
13th Apr 2003, 00:25
Definetly GFS doing their North Border area recce ops.
PLA fly all over the SAR except normally in the control zones here

Fragman88
14th Apr 2003, 07:39
Charlie Brown, Could be either GFS or PLA. The PLA helicopters are some sort of french Dauphin style thing, and they do make a very distinctive mechanical howling noise, (something akin to a shaft bearing wearing out!).
Keep the snuffles away

Regards:ok:

B767300ER
25th Apr 2003, 03:31
How old are girls who attend finishing scool???

pokemon
30th Apr 2003, 21:49
Well, the girl flyers have two klasses. One of the late 40s who occupy the senior mangement posts (having said this, they are still commanded by butt!) Another klass are quite young new flyers but are so naive that they will eventually get what their seniors are getting. Poor little girls! If my guess happens to be true (I think it will be true), this poor little girls will eventually abused by the non professional flight attendants. The back seat beasts have never given up their rude dreams of being command!:mad: