PDA

View Full Version : C172/PA28 for sale?

Carlito
13th Mar 2003, 13:52
Hi guys,
Don't know if this kind of thing is allowed on the forum but a gang of us have started a flying group and we have everything organised except one thing. A aircraft!
We're in Ireland where the market for private flying is pretty limited. We're looking on the internet and in the back of the popular GA mags but the same stuff keeps cropping up.
Again mainly due to being in Ireland we've limited our search to the easy to maintain Cessna 172 and Piper PA-28. We want a non-complex with full IR equipment.
Anyone out there know of a good model for sale or anyone thinking of putting one on the market.
If it looks good we have no problem heading over to the UK or Continental Europe for a look.
Hope you can help us out,
Thanks,
Carlito.

BRL
13th Mar 2003, 14:02
Hi all. To prevent this one from becoming an advertising free-for-all, would you please send Carlito an e-mail or PM with the information regarding your plane. Feel free to discus ownership operations etc in Eire but please don't post your 'for sale' notes here. This just makes life easier all around. Your help is appreciated, thanks.
P.E.

Carlito
13th Mar 2003, 16:46
Sorry about that L. I knew when I posted that I didn't remember a lot of "plane for sale" posts on the board.
Anyone with info can PM me.
Thanks,
Carlito

BRL
13th Mar 2003, 17:18
Hi mate, no worries. Have you checked out the back of some of the popular flying monthlies? There are always loads of interesting planes knocking about just looking for a new home.

P.S. Where about are you lot going to be based??? I am a regular visitor to Ireland, my fave place on the planet. Spanish point being a stonesthrow from where I stay.... :)

Carlito
13th Mar 2003, 17:36
No prob, drop by anytime. We hope to be up and running for the summer. I've PM'd you.
Carlito

Circuit Basher
14th Mar 2003, 06:55
BRL - which bit of We're looking on the internet and in the back of the popular GA mags but the same stuff keeps cropping up didn't you understand??! :) :D

Genghis the Engineer
14th Mar 2003, 09:55
Worth looking at http://www.afors.com/

G