PDA

View Full Version : Working at Manchester of Liverpool (Anyone)????

LU17
12th Mar 2003, 23:10
Hi

I have been working at Manchester Airport for the past year & loved it however our company has now closed down.

Just wondered if anybody knew of any jobs available at Manchester Airport or Liverpool Airport?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lu.

AOG007
12th Mar 2003, 23:35
Believe that Liverpool are short of Car-Jackers at present!

Being Serious though, you should really say what exactly you are looking for, with regard to employment.

Good Luck!

Bobby Z
13th Mar 2003, 02:36
LU17

I think that Emerald Airways are looking for a few ops bods at the mo

http://aviationjobsearch.com

If the scouse tw*t sitting opposite me in crewing here as I type is anything to go by, the training and experience he gained is not too bad :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That may not be what you are looking for but it may just be !!

Bobby Z
s-gravazande's No1

LU17
13th Mar 2003, 10:35
Thanks Bobby Z.

Yeh, i saw the job about a week ago on aviationjobsearch sent my CV off but not heard anything yet. I'm basically looking for a customer service job pref with an airline, as I eventually wanna work as cabin crew.

Most jobs that I've seen advertised want Ticketing experience:(

Lu x

Sir George Cayley
13th Mar 2003, 20:05
Manchester Airport has a Job Centre based in Commonwealth House. Have you registered with them?

There was a Jobs Fair in Terminal 2 recently and I believe another is planned

Good Luck Stick with it. It took me 20 years!!

Sir George Cayley

The air is anavigable ocean that laps at everyones door

Letsparty24/7
14th Mar 2003, 21:47
LU17

Don't believe Bobby Z, the scouse tw*t he is talking about only starts to work when he is calculating his overtime.

Try MyTravel's new handling operation at manchester airport. I heard they still might be looking for Customer Services people for the summer.

By the way Bobby Z, I'm surprised you know how to use a keyboard, after all your never sitting at a computer.

Cheers folks