PDA

View Full Version : Please advise/ help!

Moonraker2003
10th Mar 2003, 08:05
I am a young hardworking 25 year old Canadian guy who justs needs a break like so many others.

Pilot from Canada seeking employment. 6 years flying experience in the US/Canada. 300 hrs. TT, Canadian/US IFR, Commecial. MASc. in Aerospace Engineering. Will relocate anywhere. Will fly for food :)

Will appreciate personal email responses to

[email protected]

OR on this message board, I do not have access to the internet,yes that broke and cold I am in Ottawa presently.
Will really appreciate any & every input.
Thanks a bunch

vanton
10th Mar 2003, 12:39
My name is Victor, I flying like flight instructor and Taxi pilot at the same time.

I sincerely wish you luck looking for a job in aviation, but nowadays it's very to find it.

I only would like to recomend you not to work only for food, I understand your position and point of view I had times ago 300 hrs too, but only slaves works for food and in that case is not a decision is an obligation,
If every body iniciating as pilot offer him self for nothing, then the price of pilots decrease to nothing.

I hope not to offend you with my words.

Good luck, you are young, you seem to be vocational pilot, I'm sure some day we'll share the sky.

Victor;)