PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Shareprice

Ringo
7th Mar 2003, 10:03
The ryanair board are coming under increasing pressure to sort out the the shambolic purchase of buzz as the share price continues to nose dive.

"If we are not careful we'll end up paying millions to close it down and face ongoing legal challanges".

Michael O'leary, shy retiring CEO and part time cabbie may have bitten of a bit more than he can chew this time.

Ringo
7th Mar 2003, 13:45
Not disputing RYA have been/are very succesful but a 15% drop in shareprice in 6 days (and still falling), is not good news for shareholders.

Sure EZY are down as well just under 8% but steady. The handling of the buzz deal has hurt RYA and its not over yet.

The board have not performed on this issue and a cruise around the various financial web sites shows all to well investor concerns.

AJ
7th Mar 2003, 15:04
I'd be careful about trying to match perpetually changing share-prices to airline performance.....by such measures, BA should have been dead in the grave months ago........

outofsynch
7th Mar 2003, 16:26
Why doesnt the Uk have the same law?

It seems daft to me that a company can offer a product for free, and then charge you the normal price, calling it tax......!!!!!

I'll bet RYR are making their profit from the 'tax' of which the majority is never paid on to anyone else!