PDA

View Full Version : Flybe equipment

Groundbased
6th Mar 2003, 08:39
Hi,

Anyone know what equipment Flybe operate on BHX-TLS routes. Is it 146's?. I believe there are 4 CRJ's on the fleet as well.

Travelling 30th April.

Cheers,

GB

RadAlt
7th Mar 2003, 10:19
Is it 146's? I believe there are 4 CRJ's on the fleet as well.
Guess again! :=
At the moment (winter-schedule) it's operated by..... the Dash-8. So more than likely on the 30th April (summer-schedule) it will be the same. Unless it goes tech, and then you'll be upgraded to a BAe146 :D

excrab
7th Mar 2003, 19:30
Changing to 146 from end of March ( when one of the Q400s goes to JER ) - unless the plan has changed again.

WHBM
8th Mar 2003, 09:47
It's actually quite difficult to find the operating aircraft type, or any other information that would normally be in a timetable, because when you go onto the British European website, say "Aha! Timetable! That's what I want" and click on it, you just get an electronic form come up to put your address in so they can pop one in the post one to you!!!

A while ago British European at exactly the same point gave you the timetable in a nice little Excel spreadsheet, which was more useful than most website timetables because you could just download it to read offline (like in the airport while waiting). Then they stopped doing that.

Incidentally I completed that form to order one of the postal timetables back in November 2002. My two trips LCY-BHD-LCY are long over, but I'm still waiting for that timetable ....