PDA

View Full Version : ATP Academy at SAM??

Si
20th Oct 2001, 20:14
Just wanted to know what the deal is here, i read through the program and it seems pretty good and legit, anyone had any experience or know anything?

Cheers :confused: :confused:

Grandad Flyer
21st Oct 2001, 01:38
Top bunch, excellent training and placement. The scheme is most definitely not a scam and you will learn alot in a fun and very professional environment.
However, I am not sure which airlines are still taking people from the scheme, EasyJet certainly used to, plus others, worth checking this out first before parting with any money.
But if you can get on the scheme I say 100% go for it.

moggie
21st Oct 2001, 18:51
I echo all that Grandad Flyer says - the guys at ATP are very good and in al my dealings in this area of the training market I have yet to here a bad word said.

Friendly, professional and totally legit. If you can get on to the scheme go for it.

Pilot Pete
21st Oct 2001, 20:40
good bunch, great scheme, can't be running at the moment though as quite a few of their recently placed guys have been laid off in the current market.....it's all supply and demand and I can't see a demand for any more cadets at the moment. Very unfortunate, and good luck to those of you who I know who have not been offered contracts after completing all the training.

PP

tailscrape
21st Oct 2001, 21:18
Yeah,

Excellent scheme. It only draws criticism from those not good enough to get on it. Which is quite a few.

I echo everything everyone has said above and absolutely back up those comments of Pilot Pete especially. But, those guys will be o.k. I know. Because they are decent guys with good skills, and impeccable training records. Good luck guys.