PDA

View Full Version : Fly into Birmingham ?

Bombay Bad Boy
25th Feb 2003, 16:01
If you fly into or out of Birmingham. Please take a look at this ATC website, answering or posing some questions may help improve the service being provided to you guys.

http://www.egbb.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?board=rdr_arr;action=display;num=1046191252

Thanks
BBB

Easy226
27th Feb 2003, 20:43
Hi Fish, so you are one of the pilots who flies the great A330 into BHX!! It is a really nice sight seeing that plane fly over my house into 33. Do the crews have a stopover at BHX or do you go straight back to Dubai?
Finally, do the same crew usually do the same route from Dubai into BHX all the time because i'm sure i have heard the same Australian voice before!!

Bombay Bad Boy
28th Feb 2003, 15:32
Fish ...

Thanks for your praise of Brum and its staff. We all try our best to give you guys the best possible service.

I realise that airlines have the opportunity to go through official means to express either dissatisfaction or particular requests to/about Brum ATC, but sometimes theres nothing better than some constructive criticism straight from the horses mouth. This could clear things up much quicker than waiting 4 months for the result of an official survey to be published.

Come on Guys/Gals ! Visit the web-page and add a professional opinion !! pleeeease :D

P.Pilcher
28th Feb 2003, 18:37
It is lovely to hear that my old friends, acquaintances and their successors continue to give the most wonderful ATC assistance at EGBB. I have fond memories of this when, as a student pilot, I was doing my second solo in a C150 on 33 (and a B.O.A.C. VC 10 had to wait for me to complete a touch and go), as an instructor I supervised many a student struggling with the intracacies of RT with this "big" ATSU and as a commercial pilot I have operated so many types there over the years. Thanks for all the help guys and gals. Clearly the tradition continues!

Bombay Bad Boy
13th Apr 2003, 06:46
Hey all you new RJ100 and BA46 crews to Brum !!! its time you made contact with us .......

http://www.egbb.co.uk

BBB