PDA

View Full Version : British Airways Dash 8s

BALU53
21st Feb 2003, 21:07
We have heard that there was meant to be an anouncment on the 20th Feb of an established company re-locating to the south-west of England and taking on the Dash 8 fleet on some of the routes British Airways Cityexpress are droping.

Can anybody enlighten us... :confused:

parttimer
21st Feb 2003, 21:17
but i know lots of people that would really like to know. ie all our guys currntly on displacement from brs who are a bit peed off to say the least about having to re-locate again!

AOG007
22nd Feb 2003, 06:39
BACX....... Who knows what they are doing? ? ? ? ?

All I know it is that several ex-Brymon staff have interviews with the new company. I am not aware if the new company officially has a name yet, but you could possibly see the reutrn of Brymon!

Ok, Brymon is hoping, but I doubt they would want to use it, thats if British Airways would have any say on it.

Apparantly the company will take on the seven Dash8's which remain with BACX (Correct me if I am wrong?), and rumour would have it they are to operate from Plymouth initially, and then try and rebuild the schedule that Brymon had prior to it's merger with Bral/Manx.

That really is about it. News coming out of Sutton Harbour Holdings (Plymouth City Airports owner) is non-existent, but being so far away from that part of the world, makes it difficult to stay in touch with all the news/gossip.

I suggest anyone interested, contacts Sutton Harbour Holdings in Plymouth.

Good Luck to everyone who gets involved. If it turns out anything like Brymon (which I believe it will), it will be a good company to work for!

AOG007, signing off, and going down the beach! :cool: