PDA

View Full Version : Removing the stickies....??

Monocock
17th Feb 2003, 14:59
I have noticed that one of the Stickies that appear at the top of this forum has hardly been read for a few weeks now. Although they are very useful pieces of information can I ask what their life expectancy is from here on??

No offence meant by this post to any contributors to the above;)

MLS-12D
17th Feb 2003, 18:45
Agreed. Get rid of them.

Fly Stimulator
17th Feb 2003, 18:55
I'd rather have the two stickies covering US training and visa issues than have at least one new thread per week asking 'What visa do I need to train in America?'

Flyin'Dutch'
17th Feb 2003, 18:58
Leave them! Please.

What harm are they doing by merely being at the top?

FD

MLS-12D
17th Feb 2003, 22:20
BRL, What happened to the sticky setting out Canadian training requirements?

BRL
17th Feb 2003, 23:02
Hi all. MLS-12D. It can be found HERE (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75442&highlight=Canadian+%2Avisa%2A) I am pretty certain that the original poster only wanted it 'stuck' for a short time.

As for the rest of them, the NOTAM thread is pretty important and the two visa threads are pretty important too and saves a lot of people searching through the forums. As for the additional visa thread by charlie-zulu, I am not sure whether to merge that one with the naples thread.

They are all important threads and you know what they are all about so simply don't read them if they are bothering you that much or have I missed something?

Fly Stimulator has got it in one. Since the threads went up, the amount of threads/questions regarding these issues have dropped quite a bit so they are doing their job......
If you feel this is not a good enough answer to your question then please e-mail me and we can discuss it further. :)

Monocock
18th Feb 2003, 11:16
Reading you 5 BRL, G-MONOCOCK requesting backtrack!