PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging News

Added Extra
13th Mar 2002, 20:35
OAT as you all know, have had a rough time of it of late. Like most other training schools they have been hit hard by the decline of the avaition industry, but unlike most they are still here. . .. .They have had to make many cuts sadly, and many good people have lost their positions at OAT. A new MD is now in place and I'm confident that he along with his team and the other hard working staff at OAT can turn the fortunes of the company around.. .. .The focus is now on quality not quanity. Rumour had it that the school was losing money on their Khalifa students due to the contract a former employee drew up with Khalifa, and who interestingly enough now works for Khalifa. What are the chances of that?. .. .As a customer of the school I can see the light and I hope I'm around to see the successful OAT at the other end of this particulary long and dark tunnel.. .. .All those who agree say YEH!!!

RVR800
15th Mar 2002, 12:53
For the money I hope it is focused on quality..

spitfire747
15th Mar 2002, 12:57
In my opinion OAT once had a rock solid reputation built on quality of training, then one of those seven deadly sins took hold, GREED, and quality slipped and quanity became more apparent.. .. .Maybe Oxford can regain its old quality name where the student, no matter if they are self sponsored or sponsored is given the same quality of attention.. .. .If so that is where i am going to do my CPL

Slim20
16th Mar 2002, 16:15
Spit you hit the nail on the head. You should go for it when stop hearing any more stories of self-sponsored students taxying out with their flight plans activated, only to be recalled by ops so some BA cadet can have their plane...... (well, if there were any BA cadets, which might explain any attempts to appear all touchy feely to self-sponsored people nowadays!!)