PDA

View Full Version : WWW and scroggs work in mcdonalds

tailboom2000
17th Dec 2001, 18:17
i hav bought a big mac from both www and scroggs in mcdonalds at heathrow aiport. they both work there. this is a scam. your not pilts. do u hav a jaa license?

Wee Weasley Welshman
17th Dec 2001, 18:21
You are mistaken. I work on the Burger King counter and Scroggs has moved onto the KFC franchise.

bow5
17th Dec 2001, 18:25
It seems apparent that you, ronchonner, were dropped as child. What a shame. GO AWAY! :mad:

Megaton
17th Dec 2001, 18:27
tailbum,

You're obviously not sufficiently educated to realise that your childish and immature posts say a lot more about you than they do about WWW and Scroggs. So there.

Polar_stereographic
17th Dec 2001, 18:29
tailbum,

And your point is exactly?

PS

And I bet you cannot tell me if Heathrow is inside or outside the M25 either.

BillyFish2
17th Dec 2001, 18:35
Yes they probably are not "pilts", whatever they are!

Megaton
17th Dec 2001, 18:52
I forgot one more thing: chiseller.

G SXTY
17th Dec 2001, 19:40
Let that be a lesson to you all – eat enough British beef & you’ll start having delusions that you’re a pilt. :eek:

bow5
17th Dec 2001, 19:55
I am sure me lycense say I am a pilt of a plain. Pilt. It sound write too my. :D ;) :rolleyes:

scroggs
17th Dec 2001, 20:35
I ave bin a pilt for ver lon tim. I is proud to be a pilt, as woz mi daddy befor me. pilts ar ver valubul to KFC, as we ave tu catch the chikkens befor we kook them for u. The next chikken i wanna catch is cald Ronchonner - he will mak a ver tasty kebab :D

bow5
17th Dec 2001, 20:39
......and if anyone complains about the spelling...... :p

Matthewjharvey
17th Dec 2001, 21:14
I only have one thing to say to tailboom - cnt!

Delta Wun-Wun
18th Dec 2001, 03:36
WWW,
I know that Scroggs has a Flight Engineer to hold the Milk Shakes during take-off.Tell me how what do you do with the Burgers during take-off in a 737? Does the Pilts not flying (ever in your case Ronnie)keep hold of them?
Still it`s about time Ronnie started banging on about Yellow Tattos again.
:D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Pielander
18th Dec 2001, 03:58
Ronny must be a descendant of the Piltdown Man.

rebeccadblake
18th Dec 2001, 04:35
that explains why WWW's post are so controvershal( my spelling really can't get any worse can it!!)

Whenever I get a ******, I always get some kinda smirky comment muttered under there breath.

hellcat
18th Dec 2001, 04:42
WWW and Scroggs have benn me inspiation in becoming a Pilt. I highly recomendable carreer. Good pay, good looking Huskies, free yooneeform and lots of time off to work at farst feed resteraunts.

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
18th Dec 2001, 19:00
I've seen Threads with more relevance to aviation than this closed almost Immediately and, or the authors reprimanded by the Moderators. The phrase one rule for one, springs to mind. :rolleyes:

Polar_stereographic
18th Dec 2001, 19:02
Thoroughly Nice Bloke...

I'll second that.

PS

BillyFish2
18th Dec 2001, 19:03
Oooher, Massive Sense of Humour Failure Alert, whoop, whoop!

Wee Weasley Welshman
18th Dec 2001, 19:23
I'm trying to discourage these rubbish threads by NOT stamping on them - the authors see this as a challenge and you get multiple posts all at 3 in the morning etc. etc.

Ah the joys of running a forum.

And besides the rules do change depending on mood - nobody pays me for this so I get to be my own boss. If you don't like it - feel free to start your own Board... :D

Sagey
18th Dec 2001, 19:50
Well what I would like to know is that after 1500 hours of serving le big mac, do companies with a higher public perception such as Harvester (sic), Tootsies and for those of you that fit the company ethics The Hard Rock Cafe accept your CV's. Is there a mad rush to try and move into such operations where a burger is delivered on a plate, and you have the right to serve alcohol!!!

;)

Sagey

[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: Sagey ]

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
18th Dec 2001, 19:52
WWW How disappointing,

Your response is almost word for word as I had anticipated. "Start your own board" your answer for every thing that you don't have an answer for. I am as my name suggests and I do not intend to enter into a slanging match with you but am starting to I understand why I saw a thread a week or so ago with a heading something like WWW you are a ****.

Which I might add was removed very quickly...!

May I suggest that if you have anything further to say to me you do it by way of e-mail where I will be happy to supply you with my details. :o

Wee Weasley Welshman
18th Dec 2001, 20:11
TNB -Feel free to start your own forum if you don't like how we run ours is a standard put down used by all the Mods and Admins at one time or another.

You were whining that I didn't close this thread immediately. I gave you a genuine reason as to why I chose to take it tongue in cheek. You clambered up onto your high horse and now I am wasting more of my Xmas holiday talking about it.

I am sure you are a thoroughly nice bloke. So am I. Can we put the toys back in the playroom now please? Thanks.

ps Sagey - Havvestor time is viewed very favourably so as soon as the upturn starts you should be well positioned. Guys with TGI Fridays time are still finding work at the moment on widebodies mostly on contract in North America.... :D

G SXTY
18th Dec 2001, 20:41
I am pilt with maney hours multi burgers (Big Mack, Doubel Wooper etc) and you JAA pilts make me many laughs. In eUrope you must to pay £50 to sell burgers for Ronald O’Leary. :)

In my hostipal we get all the burggers we want for free, and nice medicine two. I have to go now and right too Father Christmas. I wnat a notebook and binoclaws, and a ticket two Greece.

JPJ
18th Dec 2001, 20:41
At the risk of making a serious point, and while stepping delicately around the earlier posts:- shouldn't anyone who plans to go into an industry as service-based as aviation do a mandatory stretch in McDonalds'or wherever?

You will be a better effoh or captain if you can empathise with the cabin crew, and have experienced front-line customer service. And it does no harm either to realise, as you check into your five-star billet down the line, just how little service staff get paid, and how hard they work. :p

BRL
18th Dec 2001, 20:59
Hold on now, didn't i see WWW serving the drinks at the recent Gatbash.?????
Bit of moonlighting going on methinks...... :eek:

JPJ
18th Dec 2001, 21:00
G-SXTY:

I'm afraid the notebook won't help you. I'm afraid that your hospital will not allow anything as sharp as a pencil.

Crayons might be okay.

G SXTY
18th Dec 2001, 21:11
:D

Blitzkrieg1
18th Dec 2001, 21:24
Many pilots can be multi-talented - sell burgers whilst flying!! I too work in the great corporation that is McDonalds. It's the only way to fund my addiction to being at least 1000' off the ground!!!!!

FL390
19th Dec 2001, 00:50
*Ridiculous* :( :( :( :(