PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper than the current method

Nigel76
28th Jan 2003, 10:51
I am not a pilot but I often wonder when I am sitting out on the deck looking at the lake on my duck farm why you guys dont use these birds more. I hear that those instruments you use to get from here to there cost a darn site more than say 5 or 6 ducks. When you are in the clouds and start to wonder which way the plane should be pointing just throw one of the suckers out the window and I am sure you could follow him long enough to get your bearings back. Depending on the season you could also figure out which way your wanting to be going. As long as you take along some seed and let them sit in the sink when you dont need them they won't cause you any bother. If you would like to purchase some ducks please leave your email and I will get back to you. It would make my day if one of you who works for one of the bigger companies like AA could get the ball moving as I am up to my knees in them and if you place an order for more than say 5000 you would be getting the cheapest ducks in the country (a cheep duck is still a good duck). I also supply transporting bags for them.

Genghis the Engineer
28th Jan 2003, 11:04
An interesting philosophy rather damaged by the fact that many of us fly either jets or pushers, neither of which is duck-friendly. Also, If they behave in a cockpit anything like they do on my front path they are likely to render the place uninhabitable in somewhat short order.

G

Captain Stable
28th Jan 2003, 11:27
Put me down for a brace of 'em.

Anyone got any spare oranges? ;)