PDA

View Full Version : Emirates-Interview Preparing Book

jetset69
9th Mar 2002, 19:39
Hi !!!. .. .Does anybody know about the Book "Preparing for your Emirates Interview" ?. .. .I know there is also one available for Cathay.. .. .Would be nice if someone could tell me where I can buy one.. .. .Thanks

touch&go
9th Mar 2002, 21:29
Try <a href="http://www.transair.co.uk" target="_blank">www.transair.co.uk</a>. .. .and use the search window. .. .I have posted the details of the book below:. .. . Preparing For Your Cathay Pacific Interview. For the professional pilot preparing for the rigorous interview and selection process this is an invaluable guide for Airline Interview Exams. Containing a brief history of the company, key personnel, living costs, fleet size, routes etc, starting with the minimum qualifications needed to apply, where to write and fax and phone numbers. Containing 100s of actual interview questions, and a mini technical quiz included to aid revision. They have highlighted the simulator profile that candidates will have to fly and gives a sample exam. Although aimed at the Cathay Pacific interview surely this is a must for any career chasing professional pilot. B & W, 46 pages, Softback. . .Preparing For Your Cathay Pacific Interview £23.95

John Thomas
12th Mar 2002, 01:35
Hi Jetset69, When is your interview?

jetset69
13th Mar 2002, 21:51
Hello !. .. .Thanks for the address.... .. .I don't have an invitation yet, but I will be prepared for day x.. .. .I send my application down since 3 years, so we'll see. .. .happy landings