PDA

View Full Version : visit nats london

Wim 12
9th Jan 2003, 16:41
I need to visit NATS office in London. I think their location is Kemble Street but can anyone confirm this. Have not been in London very often, is it close to the Royal Opera?

Thanks, Wim

ATCO Two
9th Jan 2003, 16:56
Hi Wim,

Address is 1 Kemble Street (adjacent to CAA House) which is off Kingsway. It's not that far from Covent Garden, but I would suggest Holborn is the most convenient Underground Station and then a five minute walk.

brockenspectre
9th Jan 2003, 19:30
UK Street Locator (http://www.streetmap.co.uk) so all you need do is put in the post code or street name (or out of town an Ordnance Survey grid reference).

For the UK I have found this to be more helpful than mapquest or multimap.

Hope this helps.

:)

Barnaby the Bear
10th Jan 2003, 15:11
Turn left out of Holborn Tube and you will find it about 150yds on the opposite side of the road. It is quite easy to find.:D

runway09
14th Jan 2003, 16:45
yeah i went there today. if you get off at the holborn station and turn left as you come out, cross the road and walk down the strtte until you come to the kemble street turning. Nats has the large building there, you cant miss it!

Undercover
15th Jan 2003, 10:13
Not for much longer they don't!!! :p

Barnaby the Bear
17th Jan 2003, 10:57
I prefer FYEO in Bournemouth. There is loads more to look at there. But it doesn't help you find NATS.;)

Wim 12
17th Jan 2003, 11:58
Thank you all, have been there with your help.

Wim