PDA

View Full Version : I wish I never said that

CleanAirTurbulence
11th Oct 2001, 18:17
Lots of understanderably miserable folks out there so here's an attempt a more light hearted link.

To anyone who is about to go to an interview here is my advice: don't say c£nt. May sound obvious however I managed to do it at my RAF ALCO filter interview.

Since I work on a refinery, ****, C*nt etc are perfectly acceptable descriptive words and are frequently used as a matter of course to start / end sentences. After 2 years it becomes second nature. Sitting in interview with v attractive ALCO, and starting to feel relaxed / flirty. She says: "So how would you describe your general fitness". Says I: "Pretty good. I've been trying to lose about two stone and i'm nearly there, its the last couple of pounds that are proving to be the c*nt! LONG SILENCE.

"Sorry Mr ******, we won't be progressing with your application at this stage. May I suggest that you re-apply in 12 months." I.e when i'm too old to be a pilot. Fecking crabs. No sense of humour. Thats my interpretation and i'm sticking to it.

Anybody else got some stories?

CAT