PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Survey

Keef
20th Dec 2002, 19:41
Most folks probably know about the Pilot Survey commissioned by GAAC, being undertaken by a Ph.D student (Terry Lober) as part of his dissertation, and aimed at providing a better reference base for GAAC etc when negotiating with the various bodies affecting aviation.

But if you hadn't heard, and hadn't completed the survey yet, please do! The more inputs there are, the greater the validity of the output when it is used in our interests.

You can find it on the GAAC site at http://www.gaac.co.uk/survey

And apologies if this has already been mentioned on PPRuNe (I've not seen it but I have been on holiday recently).

Keef

AerBabe
20th Dec 2002, 20:12
Thanks for posting the link Keef, I've not seen it either (but then I've been working too hard to prune much :( )
Let's support out PhD students! :)

How is your dissertation coming along btw? ;)

Keef
20th Dec 2002, 23:33
Hi AB - yes, I think this is one that folks should support! I wouldn't go as far as saying "even more than algae and theology", but you get my drift.

Dissertation ... better not said! Determined to have a hard run at it after Christmas and get it finished by end-March.

But the road to Hell is paved with good intentions ;)

Philip Whiteman
21st Dec 2002, 10:27
The survey questionnaire was first published - thanks in large part to sponsorship from Shell Aviation - in the October issue of General Aviation, generating a magnificent ten per cent plus (and still rising) response from readers.

We don't have a vast number of copies left, but those who may prefer to complete a paper form (and see what the magazine is all about) are invited to contact the publisher: [email protected]