PDA

View Full Version : Pilot caught up in row

Alpha Leader
16th Dec 2002, 00:32
From today's South China Morning Post :

Two women were arrested after a pilot accused them of stealing $900 from his wallet after a "drinking and chatting" session in his Causeway Bay hotel room, police said. But the women claimed the pilot, 42, beat them up and forcibly kept them in his room. Police are investigating.

I've heard lots of euphemisms, but "drinking and chatting session" is really tops :D

hughorgen
16th Dec 2002, 09:12
:D
It's a big problem these days with inexperienced pilots !!!

The 'Chatting' part is done in the bar and the 'Drinking' part continues in the room...........

What do Training Captains teach these days ??? What happened to good old HOTAC Etiquette ????

KIDS !;)

Girl Flying School
17th Dec 2002, 05:02
I find the above news article hard to believe...........................a pilot actually has CASH in his wallet??!!

HotDog
17th Dec 2002, 07:36
$ 900 for two? That's a bit steep, the going rate at Sham Shui Po is $265 a piece.:D

joebanana
17th Dec 2002, 10:23
Now then, who stays in Causeway Bay?

Virgin? But then they have their own girls who are much cheaper. Just a couple of Smirnoffs in Insominia normally cracks it. ;)

BA? Understandable - but what's $900 to a Nigel?

Quantas? I'm more likely to believe the girls story!

Any more clues??? :p

The Prisoner
27th Dec 2002, 01:27
[Offensive nonsense, now deleted]

The Prisoner - please check your private messages.

BlueEagle - Moderator.

Jack Flash
30th Dec 2002, 07:23
You have to ask the question, how can a 42 year old pilot be so inexperienced? Booze?...no. First timer?... dont hink so. Haggling over price? .... not........ Must be a ****** !!!!! :D

p.s ****** that means w***er or "self employed" :)

gissmonkey
30th Dec 2002, 09:48
self employed...... now that's ****'n funny!!!!