PDA

View Full Version : Advice Pls!

Disko Biscuit
22nd Nov 2002, 11:42
Hi Guys

I've seen an ad for Junior FA for Virgin Atlantic in the Evening Standard and am considering applying.

I'm currently in quite possibly the most bring Admin job in the world & our company now has a shelf life of about 6 months. Oh joy.

Obviously being a FA would be a huge career change but something I really fancy doing. I have to get out of this office!!

Probably been asked this a thousand and one times but If you don't mind could I have some of your feedback on upsides/downsides of the job, average starting salaries, etc.

Many thanks!
DB

:)

Africansky
22nd Nov 2002, 12:46
Hi Disko biscuit,

I have just applied for Virgin Atlantic and currently waiting to hear whether I will get an interview with them or not. Like you, I am also in a dead-end office job and hate it!

I have wanted to be in a F/A for a few years now but decided to do a bit of backpacking first and live it rough for a while before pursuing my dream.

Good luck and just go 4 it! I know it takes ages to hear back tho so patience is vital :rolleyes:

Disko Biscuit
22nd Nov 2002, 15:21
Thanks African Sky

Well since I've posted the message I've phoned for my application for VA and am waiting for it to hit my doormat as we speak!

Part one of a very long process me thinks!

Good Luck and who knows I might bump into you one day!

DB