PDA

View Full Version : Still Calling!!!!!!!!

pushback747
22nd Nov 2002, 08:59
This is an email I received today from staff cv.

cheers.

Thank you for your email.

StaffCV is a supplier of software and does not have any direct contact with Qantas in regards to the recruitment process or selections.

Qantas has had over 4,000 applicants and using our software they are able to search at a detailed level for people meeting their search criteria and preferences like second languages. When applicants are returned they are given a % score as to how they rate against these requirements. From these results they can then review applications further and select people for stage one telephone interviews.

For your information telephone interviews are still being conducted and all unsuccessful applicants will remain on their data base for future vacancies.

Kind regards

StaffCV

wing8
22nd Nov 2002, 09:20
pushback747
Hi!
Thanks so much for that info,am sure alot of curious/anxious ppruners will appreciate feedback-at least we now have some idea how they do things..
Regards
wing8:)

vdd
23rd Nov 2002, 01:06
Hey Pushback747.... thanks for the info - interesting!

It would be interesting to know how many of the 4,000 applicants have been called. Anyone care to guess?

Any ideas on what "the next interview stage" might be like?

Cheers
vdd:)

wing8
23rd Nov 2002, 02:32
vdd..
I would take a guess that they will stick with the group assessment day as they can get a good chance to see all applicants with other candidates,their presentation etc...Who knows?I guess it's a good way for them to see alot of people at once and eliminate some...
We'll have to wait and see...
Cheers!
wing8:D