PDA

View Full Version : Summer internships for uni student?

splonguk
5th Mar 2002, 14:40
Guys and gals,. .. .Does anyone out there know of any airline, aircraft maintenance company, engineering company, or any aviation based company, that is offering summer placements/internships for university undergraduates?. .. .I am a second year aerospace engineering student at Kingtson University, in Surrey. I have been scouring the web looking for companies which might offer placements and I have been in contact with quite a few companies but to no avail.. .. .I would appreciate any info or help that you might have, and thanks in advance!

Lucifer
5th Mar 2002, 16:36
Sorry I cannot offer any other leads, however for those interested in internships in engineering, or for that matter in any area of city business as well, most will have recruited for internships by December, and the last are finishing right now. I do remember Rolls-Royce having some partnership with some universities etc, however I do not know any contacts. Perhaps try the RAF, who offer quite a few schemes, though this would be maintenance. Giver QinetiQ (DERA) a ring as well - they may have some openings about the country, though here you may need security clearance.