PDA

View Full Version : British European /CABAIR Instructor Sponsorship

EGDR
3rd Mar 2002, 19:39
I have just been reading through the prospectus for this sponsorship and was wondering if anybody out there has done it or had any success with it.. .. .Does anybody have details about the different interviews - structure/ questions etc.. .. .Is anybody part way through a previous BE/CABAIR scheme - is it a good scheme/ would you do it again ?. .. .Are there any other opinions out there ? Are they asking a lot for only the possiblity of job some 2 years down the line ??. .. .Cheerc. . . . <small>[ 03 March 2002, 15:40: Message edited by: EGDR ]</small>

cleared24right
3rd Mar 2002, 19:53
Hi,. .. . Ok first off, in the light of recent events this comes as a godsend to many, however be very careful if u do get this, the instructor is a wrok experience kind of job, therefore the pay is VERY low. It also states that the job with BE is subject to demand, but i don't really see aproblem becasue that will be two years down the line, when, hopefully fingers crossed the industry will be back to normal. . .. . I remember when KLM Uk ran their sponsorship the same way quite a few dropped out due to the very poor pay, that they couldn't afford to live down there! . .. . Good luck if you do decide to go for it!