PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy £62k?

jocko0102
3rd Nov 2002, 21:53
Now that it seems NATS do have plenty money i want a big bonus please.
So if management are reading this then let me know where i can pick it up.

Oh no wait a minute i know what im doing and i work very hard to keep this company going so P**S OFF you greedy git you dont get anything!

Thats ok then.

Greebson
4th Nov 2002, 06:48
Jocko

Stop sulking, you know as well as I do that management work twice as hard as we do just keeping the work force in place AND obscuring the truth.

Loki
4th Nov 2002, 17:22
That was morale raising news eh?

Nogbad the Bad
7th Nov 2002, 14:17
For those that are NOT in the "know", this thread is referring to NATS management lacky Colin Chisholm, who has seen fit to pocket a HUGE bonus for the "on time" (??????) opening of a the new centre at Swanwick that has been the cause of so many delays !!

One of the things that makes me sick is the fact the he KNEW about the chronic staff shortages a long time before things went "too far" - ie the new centre opened. (As did those "managers" that are STILL being employed by a so-called strapped-for-cash NATS.)

Now - I wonder just why morale amongst NATS ATCO's is so low !!!

:mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

250 kts
7th Nov 2002, 16:09
There's still time to submit an Emergency Motion to the conference this weekend. Just get in touch with your rep who has a duty to ensure that the motions are submitted. Alternatively fax them to Bredbury Hall for the attention of the Standing Orders Committee.

Let's see how many can be bothered and if there really is a strong feeling about this issue.

Canoehead
7th Nov 2002, 18:09
As our Nav Canada managers like to say..."We're not happy until you're not happy"

torpids
8th Nov 2002, 12:59
Well according to Computer Weekly this week Mr Chisholm
tells us that its all going really well and it has been a total
success. Screens are fine, Health and Safety legislation doesn't
apply to ATCOs, so no problems there. In fact despite those little staff shortages, which he is personally sorting out, everything
is just WONDERFUL.

So, now you know why he deserves his lovely BIG BONUS.