PDA

View Full Version : Dragonair contacts

faar_canal
30th Oct 2002, 10:02
Hi guys/gals,

Due to the lack of information on pilot recruitment within Dragonair on their website, I was wondering whether someone in the know could please enlighten me as to who to contact when applying to them.

I believe I have their email address from previous threads, but am wondering whether it is still current, and whether Ann Law is still the person to address all resumes to.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

:confused:

The Rage
30th Oct 2002, 13:22
Yup, she's still the in charge. You could also call at 852-31933193, and they'll patch you to her. Good luck.

faar_canal
31st Oct 2002, 04:09
Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

:)

Dan Winterland
31st Oct 2002, 18:25
Or e-mail CVs to [email protected]

faar_canal
13th Nov 2002, 23:42
Dan,

I have been using the above email address you posted for the last 6 months, but as yet, I have had no correspondence from Dragonair, even as much as informing me of the receipt of the email.

I am curious by others experiences, as to how they were contacted, if at all, or is it a case of the first time you hear from them, is when you receive an invitation for an interview?

FYI, I do have extensive jet experience, but maybe it is a case of them just not recruiting at all. Anyway, I am just curious, for short of ringing them direct, if they do respond to your applications, or if it a case of just being patient.

Any advice or experiences in this regard would be very welcome from those who have been through the system, or like me, are still trying.