PDA

View Full Version : CX recruitment

Turbo Beaver
28th Oct 2002, 02:35
Cathay Pacific, the worlds most loving airline, recently announced that after the failure of its Malaysia and Philippines recruitment campaign it would be turning its attention to Mongolia.

Tony T, Director of Corporate Communications believes the airline has tapped into a vast pool of undiscovered talent.

'We feel that this one's going to be a real winner,' Mr T said. 'There are thousands of herders of both horses and goats who are more than willing to work in Hong Kong.'

When queried over the safety aspects of the new scheme Mr T showed no concern.

'I would say to you look at the statistics,' argues Mr T. 'No Mongolian herder has ever crashed an aircraft. Not one. Based on the facts these guys are the world's safest pilots. They have been around since the start of aviation. That's hundreds of years of experience.'

On another note Mr T was question regarding the recent court case in the UK.

'We presented the facts as they stand. This trial should be conducted in Hong Kong where we will win. Not in a UK court where we will lose. I think the judge understands the merits of this.'

shortly
28th Oct 2002, 02:48
TB, what on earth is the point of this inane thread? Another cheap shot at senior/middle CX management? Another insidious dig at the new joiners? Or just got too much time on your hands.

Turbo Beaver
28th Oct 2002, 04:07
It is called a sense of humor. Do you have one?

Glad to see you are concerned about Tony's feeling.

shortly
28th Oct 2002, 05:06
A soh is fine TB, but when you take cheap shots knowing your target cannot/ will not respond, and you are anonymous - well enough said. I don't worry about Tony's feelings one jot just upsets me when I see fellow aviators sinking so low.

BlueEagle
28th Oct 2002, 07:49
Agreed Shortly.

Turbo Beaver, you should know better than to use people names without their permission. No more warnings.

This thread will now be closed.

Blueeagle - Moderator.