PDA

View Full Version : Be nice.......

sexybeets
25th Oct 2002, 18:53
.......I'm just SLF!! ;)

I've managed to wrangle an upgrade for an upcoming flight from Newark to Gatwick next week, so I'm looking forward to a nice big seat, decent food, and a 'goody' bag.

I have no doubt that I will be well taken care of by curteous and professional FA's, but my question is, what can I do to make your flight more pleasant? What makes a perfect pax?
I normally just seat it my seat and try not to be a nuisance, but is there any other contribution I can make?:D

one-ball
27th Oct 2002, 07:34
....treat us like you'd expect us to treat you. Smile, be polite, please and thank you's thank you.
Yep, do all the above and you might...MIGHT... be treated with a vacant smile and have eye contact briefly made when you are showered (literally) with all that the expense of that (upgraded) seat entitles you to.

Anything less and you'll think you had unknowingly contracted a contagious disease.

EGCC_pax
27th Oct 2002, 22:51
Remember one thing Treat others as you wish to be treated !

Cabin crew are NOT you personal slaves and Just because you have bought a Ticket does not mean that you OWN the airline nor are you the only passenger !

At the end of the day the cabin crew are only HUMAN and wish to be treated that way.

And at the end of your flight remember that the cabin crew have just had to put up with a lot of people and may be tired and believe me its hard to be nice when your knackered!

Paul

ditzyboy
28th Oct 2002, 07:47
My advice to passengers......

Lower your expectations. Expectations only lead to dissappointment :)