PDA

View Full Version : The challenge, part II

IFTB
24th Oct 2002, 13:35
The Cabinboy/Cloud 9 " challenge

Well?................ Did you?......................
I'm glued to my screen and dying of excitement!
Did you or didnt you??

cabinboy
24th Oct 2002, 23:22
:(

Unfortunetly the mission was a failure, we sms'd each other our a/c rego's right b4 depature and kept in touch as to the progress of our flights...but.....cabinboy stood cloudy up. I can just see her standing on the tarmac all alone waiting for me to arrive and I didn't :( poor thing !
Sorry Cloudy, our aircraft was running 1.5 hrs late due to big headwinds encountered by the aircraft on the 3 prior sectors.

But, just like we pursued our f/a careers we are still determined to pull this challenge off !

We'll keep you updated !

IFTB
25th Oct 2002, 07:37
:( :(

"I can just see her standing on the tarmac all alone."

C9 will not be on C9 at the moment I guess?

cloud nine
26th Oct 2002, 07:48
It really was a dissapointing day CB.:(
All alone on the tarmac, just waiting, waiting...waiting.
It will have to be third time lucky. U/S aircraft, head winds, surley nothing else can go wrong? :rolleyes:

Biccy C, we all know that the sun is ALWAYS shining over the Darling Dash 8's, no need for raincoats matey.:D

smile
27th Oct 2002, 02:32
Hey Biccy C-- you've been very cheeky lately. All those late nights with little sleep catching up on you.:p

How is the little biccy crumb???

Hugh Jarse
30th Oct 2002, 23:01
Wash your hair B.C.? Ohhhh Beeehave :D :D

Just put the screamer out in the back room and close the door. It takes about 2 months to fully develop 'selective deafness'. Once learned, it can be put to a variety of good uses ;)

Touch'n'oops
7th Nov 2002, 09:06
All I have to say is THIRD TIME LUCKY!

Always the way! Keep up the challage, it's really entertaining stuff!;)

Sorry that's CHALLENGA or is it CHALLENGEE:rolleyes:

I'm disloskxic:D

cloud nine
17th Nov 2002, 08:41
The "challange" was a success! Finally!

Cabinboy sure knows all the raging places to hang out in beautiful Cairns. Yes we kicked our heels up, danced the night away, and met a few strange people that seemed to tag along with us all night.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the "FANTASTIC" night CB. It was lotsa fun. It really was "murder on the dance floor"!!!!!

:D :D :D

Touch'n'oops
17th Nov 2002, 15:49
Sounds just like a true love story:D

Glad to hear all ended well for this chapter!

cabinboy
18th Nov 2002, 00:10
Yes everyone it was a great night, let's just say that cloudy knows how to have a drink :eek:

She drunk much more than I did and I for one was feeling EXTREMELY horrible the next day, so I can't imagine how she must have been !

FYI everyone - Cloudy is one of the most attractive (personality and physically ) girls I have ever met - lookout all the pax on EAA !!!

What a great night we had - the challenge has now been completed - well sorta ! I reckon we should still try for the tarmac meeting !!

CB

cloud nine
18th Nov 2002, 07:27
CB,

I was on holidays :cool: Anyway, I thought cranberry juice was good for you. OMIGOD, was someone putting vodka in my drink??? :eek: :eek: :eek: I knew it! Never trust those Queenslanders! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: