PDA

View Full Version : A little praise...

A320_Murray
16th Oct 2002, 02:29
Hello,
I am not a member of the cabin crew nor the flight deck crew, just a casual passenger that you cabin crew serve! I jsut want to give you a little bit of praise! Sure the Pilots get us from A to B safely, but it's you guys that feed us, serve us, and be "nice" to us.
I also have to hand it to the cabin crew on one of my recent flights with Airtours (before they reformed into My Travel) when the plane was stuck in Edinburgh and they were delayed into Mahon. It was the last flight for that aircraft for that day to Glasgow and a 6hr delay wasn't needed but the cabin crew were really tired but continued with a fresh service that made everyone feel just that little better. One of them was even kind enough to get me into the flightdeck..aww..bless her LOL
So Well Done! A keep up the great service! I am learning from these forums what "not" to do on a flight...thanks guys and gals
Regards,
Matthew

Pam747
17th Oct 2002, 02:10
Thank You Andrew and Matthew. It's blokes like you that make our job all the more worthwhile;) . It truely means alot to me that there is someone out there that appreciates us:D .

Pam XXX

-----------------

"EMIRATES AIRLINES"

A320_Murray
24th Oct 2002, 01:28
:D Your welcome..its true what they say..a little praise goes along way...:rolleyes:

one-ball
24th Oct 2002, 07:52
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA ! ! !

Nice one, Murray-Andrew! But when are you gonna ask for their phone numbers?? Very obvious approach but they lapped it up ! ! !

Gimme a bre-eeeak......

jmccrew
24th Oct 2002, 23:13
Thanks Matt ;) your flight from mahon must have been awhile ago as flight deck visits even on the ground have been banned since 9/11

A320_Murray
25th Oct 2002, 05:13
one-ball - Don't need phone-numbers..hahaha...i'm quite happy being single :) ....so no "approach" necessary!!! :D

WX Man
29th Oct 2002, 07:36
The same has to be said for the crew of BAW8145 out of Lux the other Friday. Really cr@ppy weather, loads of delays and they were brought off stby 1h before the outward flight the other day. (And then those damn ATCers kept us in the hold for 15 mins before vectoring us around the sky like a thing possessed... huh! What the hell are they teaching them in Bournemouth???!!! - only joking Minimum Rest!).

The cabin crew got on with it, smiles all round and generally made the whole thing a little bit more bearable. I'm leaving Luxembourg soon (3 days to go. Huzzah!) and the only thing I'll miss about it is BAW8145, the flight Home!