PDA

View Full Version : Revenge on pax....

timmcat
11th Oct 2002, 22:16
Ever been tempted?....

Jenni
12th Oct 2002, 16:24
I have worked with some crew that actually do some nasty things in order to get their revenge on a horrible passenger and personally i think this is disgusting and unprofessional.
I find it quite theraputic to plot my revenge but i only ever carry it out in my imagination.
There will always be rude and demanding pax, but apart from being onboard for safety, we are also there to offer a good service too.

donpizmeov
13th Oct 2002, 06:22
Wow BC,
I guess you work for qantas. Must make you proud huh?

cabinboy
13th Oct 2002, 07:20
howdy,

my revenge on pax is to sit and watch them embarass themselves...i.e - watching them stand-up when disembarking and bang their heads on the overhead lockers - classic !

..or watching everyone look at them with disgust when they standup to disembark before the seatbelt sign is turned off and they can still clearly see me strapped into my seat !

SKYYACHT
18th Oct 2002, 16:29
Good on you Biscuit Chucker.....Nice riposte......Some pax deserve all they get! I sat next to a complete to**er on a flight - demanding everything. F/A completely unruffled. He abused her, and fellow passengers virtually booed him. I used to work for LHR and STN Special Services, and when a particularly obnnoxious passenger (Sales Department request to Upgrade from Y to F no less!) bad mouthed the premium F/A, I promptly downgraded him back to Y class where he belonged. And he was a barrister.....

Blue skies!