PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Airconnex Cabin Crew

Airspeed Ambassador
2nd Oct 2002, 08:09
Does anyone know the answers to the following;

1. Are Airconnex currently recruiting cabin crew?

2. Is a Brisbane base ever likely? (NJS bases in Rocky and Mackay are closing)

3. Is there a minimum height requirement?

Cheers,

AA:cool:

tyra
2nd Oct 2002, 10:10
yes, Impulse are recruiting (especially if your willing to go to Hobart) I think the height is 160cm although Im not too sure and as for Brisbane, there is a long line ready to go if and when it does happen!!Great company to work for, nice little jets and wonderful people, so give it a go-cant remember the internet address, but ring Qantaslink in SYD and theyll help you out, cheers

cabinboy
4th Oct 2002, 05:50
AA,

Might be worth swinging a CV to QFLINK-sunstate in BNE, BNE base is growing even bigger and word is that CNS base to get even BIGGER.

Brisvegasboy
16th Oct 2002, 08:51
Hey there AA!

I have heard that they are recruiting - but as someone else has said....you will get a pos if u will go to Hobart!! I have applied online a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything......does anyone know what the go is???

A BNE base would be cool!! But, no doubt the line would be long!!

bvb:p

F27Friendship
19th Nov 2002, 13:17
I got a call this morning from QFlink to attend a 'seminar session' at the Hilton in Adelaide. By the sounds of it, seems like the same deal a DJ and their recruitment methods.

Has anyone done this type of interview/group seminar before? What types of questions / activities can I expect?

Also, I got a call first thing last friday (with my groggy scratchy voice) from Qantas and got a 15min Phone interview... they said I will heard something via email in the next 4 weeks.