PDA

View Full Version : 134.12 last night (30/09)

Gonzo
1st Oct 2002, 15:56
Apologies to the lady on 134.12 last night between 2230 and 2330 local who kept having to field my phone calls, I was telling them "after departure when instructed , and getting readbacks, but seemed not many of them noticed!

Gonzo.

slot misser
2nd Oct 2002, 21:20
Sorry! Am I being just being a tad tipsy?
I do not understand you posting! Can you possibly explain your statement???:confused:

left outer, right inner
2nd Oct 2002, 21:31
;)

Northerner
5th Oct 2002, 18:23
I've been away a couple of days but when I got back to work today a coleague pointed out I should check this out!
No need to apologise Gonzo, it broke up an otherwise mundane night!
I luv ya even if the planes don't....:D

Gonzo
22nd Oct 2002, 14:20
3 weeks without a phone line, and when I come back I find I can put a name to a voice (and what a voice it was ;)

Hello Northerner! On my original post I was going to put 'lovely lady' , but I thought that may be taking liberties! :D

>>it broke up an otherwise mundane night!

Glad to know I have my uses!!!!!!!!!!

>>I luv ya even if the planes don't....

Ah, what's the smiley for blushing????????

Gonzo.

Northerner
22nd Oct 2002, 17:41
Thanks for the compliment......

;)

Captain Spunkfarter
22nd Oct 2002, 17:48
Oh my God.....GONZO'S PULLED!!! :eek:

I bet he's ironing his very best waistcoat as we speak!

Gonzo
23rd Oct 2002, 19:15
It has been known, Second Officer Spunkfarter, more than you think!

Just because culture, wit and sophistication are beyond some, doesn't mean you should spoil it for the rest of us!:cool:

And I haven't worn a waistcoat in months.

In fact, are you sitting down?.........I no longer have one!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, there was the one that mysteriously turned up in my pigeonhole, but was waaaaaay too big. Now available for viewing at your nearest charity shop!:D

Gonzo.

evenflow
23rd Oct 2002, 23:19
no waistcoat!! it'll have to be a tank top then:)

left outer, right inner
24th Oct 2002, 11:08
The festive season is almost upon us...maybe we could possibly see the return of the reindeer antlers? :cool:

Just a thought ;)

Gonzo
24th Oct 2002, 15:22
LORI, you be glad to know that throughout the past month of me moving house, packing, unpacking and spending two weeks on someone's floor and in a few people's beds (now there's a good rumour you can all start about me!:cool: ), I made sure I was fully aware at all times of the location of my light up reindeer antlers!

Let's just wait until nearer the time, eh?

Of course, less opportunities now that I've changed my prefs to days, but you never know, if Northerner often works nights, maybe I'll change back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gonzo.

Yellow Snow
26th Oct 2002, 23:34
Gonzo you can have all the charm, wit and sophistication in the world but the fact is as long as the hair stays ginger expect to spend many a night in with Mr Hand.

Captain Spunkfarter
26th Oct 2002, 23:46
Hey Yellow Snow

You've just created a really nasty image there! Gonzo kneeling down, trousers lowered, Kleenex set out before him, Big Break on the TV.........

As long as Gonzo's collars and cuffs match, then he's alright by me!

Toodle - oo

Gonzo
27th Oct 2002, 11:30
So many responses are possible I'm in a quandry as to which one to pick!:D

Capt., thanks for reminding me! I didn't 'toodle-oo' very much yesterday. Will have to make up for it today! But then I did tell a BA 777 to 'follow the greens' at half ten yesterday morning! :eek: :eek:

Toodle-oo!

Gonzo.