PDA

View Full Version : National Jet are recruiting now...

cloud nine
29th Sep 2002, 08:51
Just thought I'd let anyone that is interested, know that NJ are recruiting for FA.

I applied about 1 and a half years ago, they called me a few days ago to see if I was interested in going to Adelaide for an interview.
I'm now flying, so I declined.

Goodluck to those that apply.:)

Did anyone else receive a call?

Brandy
29th Sep 2002, 09:33
sorry if i sound a little crazy! but are National Jet based in OZ?

Looking for airlines that are recruiting in the U.K, don't know of any do you ? :(

kjay
30th Sep 2002, 04:13
Thanks for that cloud nine. Ive applied to them a couple of times, I might give them a call and see if I can swing an interview.

Goodluck to all with interviews.;)

cabinboy
30th Sep 2002, 05:52
what ever happened to "maradonna" ?

He told us all he was applying for NJS then never let us know how he went ? maybe he was one of the lucky ones in the last recruitment as I was told they hired 2 males.

Airspeed Ambassador
2nd Oct 2002, 08:15
Don't get too excited about prospects at NJS folks. The Rockhampton base closes at the end of this month and Mackay will follow early next year.

If you want stable employment look elswhere is my advice:(

AA

3rd Oct 2002, 00:40
A.A.,

I'm with you on that one....

The future doesnt look great but why in thier wisdom are they recruiting? What ever happened to looking after everyones interests? I can only hope that before new positions are confirmed, the guy's & gal's at ROK & MKY get the priority option to transfer to another base before they stock up!:confused:

flitegirl
12th Oct 2002, 12:53
I hope "maradonna" isn't missing in action! I also heard they employed two males. Probably a good thing because apparently their first one has since left the company. So did it take two to replace him...?

flitegirl;)