PDA

View Full Version : DL Cabin Crew

Delta727-232
22nd Sep 2002, 15:46
I just wanted to say that I really admire Delta Air Lines, and its superb crew members. I fly Delta on a regular basis to visit with family all over the country. The cabin crew always does a superb job. In July I flew out to KSAN to visit with family. Flew DL MD-88 PHL-ATL, and on a 763ER ATL-SAN (DL1977). What a trip. The first leg was flawless. I had to go from the South Terminal to Terminal B to get to SAN (thats a grand trek in itself, even with the trams, but I still LOVE ATL). We boarded DL1977, and pushed back form the gate. Black thunderstorm cloudds blew over the field, and we were stuck on the taxi way for 3 hours, in 60kts crosswinds, that made our ncie cozy 763ER jitter around, and it was raining cats and dogs. No departures or arrivals in ATL for 1 1/2 hours. The cabin crew really performed flawlessly, and kept the pasengers content for the most part. We got out of KATL, and it was a pretty nice flight from there on out. I hung out with the cabin crew in the aft galley after the meal service for about an hour. Told jokes, had lots of fun. Delta does a superb job. The return trip home couldn't have been nicer (SAN-ATL DL1966 763ER, and ATL-PHL on a MD-88). Keep up the good work guys and gals, you really make the trip that much better (even though I'm an aviation freak, and take day trips sometimes just so I can fly because I love it that much). Anyone else who wants to share their experiences with DL....bring on the posts.