PDA

View Full Version : Websites?

gravitysux
16th Sep 2002, 18:27
No this is not a computer issue..well kind of
Are there any good websites "outhere" relating to flying in Africa and on Contract etc? I saw one of Bots..but it wasnt to informative, Too many Brown eyes and pissed hooligans.
What Im looking for is somthing nice and informative: "Live from the MONUC contract in DRC" or Live from ICRC in Angola..you get the drift..Ive done some searches..using the usaul g##gle and what not but have come up with zero...
Just wondering if anyones come accross somthing?
Thanks
antigravityrules;)

4granted
21st Sep 2002, 18:38
Alas Gravv

Been looking to put one up myself..got loads of pics and storys to share..and of course lots of mates "outhere" do-oing it still today (southcoast )..somthing all can contribute too??
Could even become a a database for strip info etc..but have yet to find the time or the support..Guns...know you could supply endless storys and your writing skills are GREAT!!
So anyone want to put up this thing or what? I think Cessna or Raethon (Bitchcraft) Twotters..( scuse spelling wine festival in Geneva..but Alas no Tass Guns) would like to sponsor as 75% of Contract work is done with thems a/c...
so well have to see..
Later dudes off to find the after party...
:cool:
4g hic!

4HolerPoler
21st Sep 2002, 22:07
I'd like to think that we'd be able to help you contrax types; it could take the form of a Sticky thread on African Aviation titled Contracts or we could approach the Powers That Be to consider splitting the forum (as in D&G) to create a separate African Contract, side forum. Suggestions on a postcard readily accepted.

4HP

4granted
25th Sep 2002, 12:10
Did find this interesting little site...
http://www.bushair.com
4g

Freak On A Leash
25th Sep 2002, 13:27
HOLY MOLY:eek:
A Cessna 150 in camo livery!!!

An interesting site indeed, but I can`t find anything regarding employment and such.Looks like a rental company to me.

gravitysux
25th Sep 2002, 18:04
Its the Swazilands frontline defence fighter.....its got stealth capabilities...or at least the pilots have, at night....

Petes Dragon
26th Sep 2002, 06:03
4HP, you've got my support on that one. Not only will it give the pilots a forum to share experiences, but it might also come in useful for some operators.