PDA

View Full Version : where is our new DJ girl " smile " ?

cabinboy
12th Sep 2002, 06:37
Smile !!

Where are you ?

We are all waiting and exciting to hear how it's going for yet another ppruner to get his/her wings !

So hop off " brizzie lizzie " and come report back to pprune !

Regards
Cabinboy

smile
12th Sep 2002, 11:06
Hey Cabinboy,

I was just thinking about you!:p :p

Sorry I haven't been around for a little while-- it's taken me a while to recover from the 2nd B'day party!!;)

Working for Virgin Blue is fantastic-- I have been online now for just over a month, but it feels like I have been there for so much longer. I have settled in really well and everyone has been wonderful!!

It is taking me a little while to get my body into top condition to cope with all the flying. When they tell you that you need to be fit- THEY MEEN IT!!!

Now I’m on 3 days off so I’m planning on spoiling myself with a facial tomorrow.

Anyway love to everyone and good luck to all the new Australian Airlines crew – you are going to love flying.

love SMILE

cabinboy
13th Sep 2002, 04:53
Good to hear smile ! Was a bit worried there for a sec we had not heard from you for a while.

It was only just about 1 month ago that my body became immune to what the lifestyle of a f/a can do to it, so it's good to hear that your settling in much faster ! ( of course rb's party at the hangar for the dj crew would not have helped your cause to much ! )

CB