PDA

View Full Version : Wazzup with Sabinair, Mocambique

Vlamgat
11th Sep 2002, 13:06
:confused: :confused: :confused:

While driving in traffic, have you ever noticed, you in the fast lane, your old beat up dodgem performing wildly for a change and you are zipping through traffic in the fast lane, everyone pulling into the slow lane as they see a large chunk of metal hurtling towards them at Mach 7.4, and the all of a sudden there's this one bastard with an even more beat up chunk of ***** going at 44.233333km/h that just refuses to move over.

My good friend allways says there is always one!!

anyway I've heard these guys are the same as the worst out there, treating their pilots like dogs, paying their Captains in the region of USD $1200, they have to live in rat infested accommodation, and then on top of that they have to buy and prepare their own food, without transport etc. etc.

What the hell has become of us, we are like little dogs with tails between their legs, begging for work, flying for free, the more we do it the more we will get exploited!! We live like ****, eat ****, sleep ****, battle malaria, get exposed to the most amazing tropical diseases, for what?? You cant buy a car, or a house, because you are not credit worthy, and you are not credit worthy, because you dont have a bank account, because the bank doesn't want to give you an account because you dont have a payslip, and if you do have a payslip, and an account the government wants 45% of your measly hard earned money, flying through thunderstorms with puking pax, and landing at runways where 20mm machine guns and rocket launchers stare you in the face.

I say, lets create a forum where all of these operators who dont deserve us gets listed and rated, lets boikot them, go on strike, and kick their rich butts back to where they should be.

Remember: The hostees, The engineers and the pilots are the guys and gals that make the props spin, put the fire in the stoves, feeding the geese, and maintaining the kites so they dont fall out of the sky.

It is only in Africa that this goes on, and I know very few will stick out their necks like I do, and I say stuff them all!!

Help me lets get going guys!!

SABINAIR RATES A GOOD ZERO ON MY SCALE!!!

--------------------------------------------------
aginnintonnixadaykeepsamalariaaway!!
--------------------------------------------------