PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Air interviews in SYD

Ozlander
8th Sep 2002, 04:02
I'm going to a Gulf Air interview in SYD next weekend. Does anyone know how GF is going after the recent appointment of the new CEO?

I orignially left GF after the constant rumours and subsequent downsizing of the company. I want to be sure that GF are rebuilding and showing signs of slow but steady growth, before I make the move (again) to Bahrain. :confused:

To other Ppruner's going to the Gulf interview - GOOD LUCK and see you on Saturday. :):)

xx Oz

sweetheart
9th Sep 2002, 08:43
Sorry ozlander, can't help you much, but I was hoping others might know what the Gulf Air interviews will be like.

I am coming from WA to Sydney for it, and I haven't really heard much, like, have they actually advertised in Sydney for the recruitment? They rang me at home to invite me, so I don't really know how many people will also be attending.

Any information about it, I would greatly appreciate!

Love Sweetheart xxx

Ozlander
10th Sep 2002, 10:11
Hi Sweetheart,

Same story here too!!

Got a phone call from Patti (GF in SYD) last Wednesday. I needed to give it a bit of thought, as I am from Perth too. :confused: But I got back to her on Thursday.

There will be a few Perth girls there (some ex AN and Skywest).:D

Good luck on Saturday. I hope to see you there, I'll me the nervous one asking lots of silly questions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

xx Oz :)