PDA

View Full Version : NATS First Selection Interview HELP!!

Ace2000
3rd Sep 2002, 14:55
I am hoping that some of you who have been through the entire NATS selection process can assist me. There are many useful tips out there on these bulletin boards, but can any body help me with a few questions, to clear any lose ends.

1. Does any body know of any accommodation around London near the NATS office, as I will be traveling from afar?

2. NATS sent out booklets containing information which we where asked to review and study, should the aircraft classification also be memorized and learnt?

3. Does any body know if any preference is placed on certain test then others?

4. Can any body offer any links or sample questions other then those sent out to us, which may be beneficial?

5. We have been told that we will get an answer within 10 days, if we have passed the test, after how long could we expect to attend the second test?

6. Would it be suitable to wear casual office entire for the first selection test, as I believe there isn't any one to one contact with any NATS personnel?

7. ANY OTHER PRACTICAL ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. :D

I would like to wish all you other future ATCO the best of luck with your applications and selection process. Should you wish to add any further questions to the list above, please feel free to add them.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIES. :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY

ACE