PDA

View Full Version : New Managing Director at Oxford

Maverick 007
5th Dec 2001, 20:16
So that there are no mis-rumours or more threads on Closure due to the following, I have to announce a change in Managing Director at Oxford Aviation Training. David McRobert has left Oxford to pursue other career challenges and has been superceded by Anthony Petteford. Some of you will know Anthony and some of you will not. Anthony has had a long association with Oxford, and is a current ATPL holder. He was responsible for the vision to combine Oxford and Jeppesen for the course Theory notes and has made a welcome return from BMI. He has also Instructed at Oxford in the past on singles and twins and will bring valuable experience at a difficult time in the industry. While there will no doubt be concern on these forums, any questions will be answered either on our forum or directly from the management. Thank you

rolling circle
5th Dec 2001, 21:38
So Oxford is to get an ILS after all.

pugzi
6th Dec 2001, 01:34
Ta for that Richard.
Hopefully Antony can do what needs to be done, in other words listen and learn about the students and the instructors!.

liverbird
6th Dec 2001, 04:42
Hi Richard, Its Earl kirkham here from Boxvision Media, just want to say thanks for the little chat we had two weeks ago. will be in touch.

everhard
6th Dec 2001, 06:05
I'm sure he'll be sadly missed.
:p

rolling circle
8th Dec 2001, 02:42
Your post was in extremely bad taste and deserved to be deleted. Do another like that and you won't be posting for a while!

PPRuNe Pop
Administrator
[email protected]

[ 08 December 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Pop ]

F3
9th Dec 2001, 03:49
Nice one rc! :D (perhaps MLS is more apt now)

Elizabeth II
9th Dec 2001, 16:14
ILS, MLS, it must be heartwarming for Anthony to know that his staff welcome him back so enthusiastically. :rolleyes:

MagCheck
14th Dec 2001, 21:34
As a student at Oxford I welcome the return of Anthony. I have always found him to be a customer orientated person and not a number cruncher/bean counter. A refreshing change from past experiences at OATS.

I do think he has his work cut out for him and his recent meeting with the students allowed him to introduce himself and a few plans he has. Students (customers) wait to see what he can do to help OATS.