PDA

View Full Version : Free Concorde Stuff

Luftwaffle
5th Dec 2001, 07:57
I have a 12-page glossy brochure, a menu, and a flight certificate, all from a charter flight taken on a Concorde in 1996. It's in excellent condition, except that the passenger wrote all her notes about the flight (airspeeds, captain's name, description of the lavatory decor ...) on the back of the menu.

I don't need it, but I don't want to throw it out, so if you would like it, drop me an e-mail. I'll pay postage. PPRuNers have sent me cool stuff for free before.

PPRuNe should have a "Free Stuff" and/or a "Buy and Sell" forum.

Luftwaffle
5th Dec 2001, 18:43
Oh boy. PPRuNe is better than e-Bay. I posted this before I went to bed and overnight I received a mailbox full of replies from interested folk.

After careful examination of the headers, with due allowance for your various time zones, I think I have correctly determined who asked first. It will be on its way this morning. I'm happy to be able to send this to someone who wants it instead of to the garbage bin.

mrzippo
5th Dec 2001, 22:46
You may not want to hear this but saw a similar sounding set at Camden Market on Sunday (albeit with a little model concorde) for £40!...I resisted temptation to buy so may still be there next week for anyone too late for this kinf offer. :p

Luftwaffle
6th Dec 2001, 00:31
That would be the exact same package then. The model Concorde remains on my bookshelf.