PDA

View Full Version : easyjet new cc uniforms

dik dastardly
28th Aug 2002, 22:03
What do you guys think of the new gear?
was given a peak at it today and can't decide whether they've gone for the 'Exhaust fitter' look or the Fast food' vendor look.
Material feels 'low cost' too.
verdict: NAFF.:rolleyes:

A300Man
29th Aug 2002, 07:50
anyone have a picture or a link?

ezygalleyboy
2nd Sep 2002, 16:53
Its an improvement on what we've got, which isn't saying much.

The shirt material seems really thin, and the T-shirts are sooooo tight and strecthy, they look like something I would wear to go out clubbing, not to work!

Trousers are fab though, very funky!

yankee charlie
5th Sep 2002, 10:16
The Go cabin crew who will have to wear it as well are not happy with it. By the way it looks like MCDonalds uniform the only exception is it is Orange.......:D :D

brabazon
11th Oct 2002, 09:10
So when do the uniforms start being worn. I was in go's offices in July and saw some of the designs - the tight T-shirts looked straight out of the clubs or off a Tour de France cyclist.

Anyone know how much it's all costing? Why spend money on something like this when other costs are being slashed?

corsaman
11th Oct 2002, 15:52
We've been in it since 25/09 - most of us, with a few held up by supply problems, orders going astray; general feeling from those who wear it is : a great improvement. The raincoats aren't great, a bit shapeless. Otherwise, it's fine. We didn't expect Gucci when we joined EZY! As far as costs, no idea about how much, but EZY is always striving to keep costs down, without sending round endless memos on the subject, so I'm sure it was reasonable!

Cheshire cat EGHH
11th Oct 2002, 16:39
I thought.... "Iceland supermarket uniform!" Pretty much sums it up. :eek: