PDA

View Full Version : ANZ recruiting @LHR

Wibble Hatstand
26th Aug 2002, 16:43
ANZ are currently recruiting for 16 crew @ LHR. Details will be in Skyport this coming Friday.

Or you can call them before that.....;)

MR WIBBLE
26th Aug 2002, 23:13
Hello Boys and Girls and fellow citizens of Wibble,

Wibble Hatstand

Good to see one one my fellow Citizens here. How is life?

Is there any chance you can e-mail me the contact details for ANZ?

Thanks in advance.

av8rboyz
31st Aug 2002, 08:58
Hi Folks,
has anyone had an interview yet for ANZ......if so what is the format they are using this year?

good lucke everyone

Northern Star
2nd Sep 2002, 15:12
I have heard from a few people that ANZ are recruiting for more LHR based crew, but am struggling to find any info. Can anyone provide contact details etc... There was nothing in this weeks Skyport.

Many Thanks.

greenpark
5th Sep 2002, 20:16
Hello everyone!

It seems to be true that they will recruit because a friend of mine who works for them told me so.However when i rang the london office yesterday i was told that they wont recruit again till next year.
Knowing how these things work, the advert will probably come out in tomorrow s Skyport.
:)

Layova_Rova
6th Oct 2002, 10:12
Hey You lovely, gorgeous, people...
Rumour has it that they are starting up new routes to HKG from LHR.
Remember, ANZ cabin crew members based in LHRa re primarily used for the LHR-LAX routes ONLY.
Great airline to work for, i cant wait to work for them!!
I hear it is also very hard to get into, as they only recruit, the best of the best, carrying out regular spot checks onboard seeing that you are delivering a premium product!!
This is why they are voted the best airline to fly into and out of LHR!!
Great result if you ask me, since they only have 1 flight a day into England!! :) :)

Cheers
Mike

Tart with the cart
6th Oct 2002, 11:17
Air NZ are great and I applied. But working the LHR-LAX ONLY put me off a bit. And the uniforms are not at all nice!