PDA

View Full Version : Is EAAC Really Sooooo Bad???

Mirrorkid
19th Aug 2002, 21:58
Having been with European for several months now, I feel it only fair to bring out a few good points that I have found. Firstly, the majority of crew that I have flown with have been great fun, whilst maintaining their professionalism. The company is currently undergoing major growth and re-structure, with the introduction of the 747's, and, yes, they are experiencing some teething difficulties, but surely this is to be expected with such a huge venture!

The crew salary might not go down in history as being one of the highest, but do the crew and the trips not make it more bearable? Even on the short Orlando trips, there is still time to have fun, whilst being paid hourly for the pleasure!

As for the 'not knowing what's coming next' culture of European, can we not see this as 'exciting' rather than 'inconvenient'? Maybe if we want to know exactly what we will be doing from day to day, then a 9 to 5, Monday to Friday post (or a scheduled airline) would be more suitable!!!

TTFN, and happy flying!

:D :D :D

ukjetbloke
31st Aug 2002, 00:19
Out of intrest mirrorkid, what other routes do you do apart from SFB????

Mirrorkid
1st Sep 2002, 21:08
Hi there 'ukjetbloke'! In response to your question, it's a bit of a difficult one to answer really, because EAAC do a lot of adhoc work.

As an example, in recent weeks, we've done a 5 day 'trip' based in Rhodes, a 4 day based in Milan, and the list goes on! Earlier in the year, there was a 'round the World' trip.

Also, the Winter programme seems to be hotting up with some nice destinations - lots of work!

Got to say though, even the Orlando's are good fun because you're flying with different crews all the time! Thinking of joining us???

TTFN