PDA

View Full Version : Swl

nouilles
13th Aug 2002, 07:19
What happened to the UK cabin crew for SWL, did you all get paid before the doors closed on the UK company!! that was a strange set up, or like us still waiting and nothing from anyone in sweden, good rumour the Swedish staff were all paid at end of July. hopefully when it gets going in sept they will remember people who helped them.

bluebelle
14th Aug 2002, 06:50
No we did not get paid, I am one of the many UK crew who was shafted to put it mildly, no basic, no commission, expenses, I will have my eyes open in the future I hope for companies like this. If it is true about the swedish staff being paid it is disgusting, what was the Uk company meant to be doing, you cannot say they did not know there were problems at mill. The salaries we had been paid were late so majority of us incurred bank charges, and you could not get any good answer from the UK management.

:(

fallen angel
14th Aug 2002, 09:21
I am new to this but as another ex employee of Transjet, am disgusted at way if it is true the Swedish got paid and the "UK" company did not. There has to be questions asked how the UK company was being run, as it has just closed up shop and left us all without work or money. and who knows what debt I can understand the lack of work because the problems with the licence, but not paying our money in time? It should not be allowed. I agree with bluebelle previous salaries were always late and not 100% correct, but when you speak to the office they are not interested in bank charges etc

It was a good team to work with despite the many delays but would not touch them with a barge pole or anything the managment is involved with.

Gotta-FOnow
19th Aug 2002, 01:07
Yes seems the swedish crew got paid 25th july just before all UK staff got the bad news, n salaries, no commission, no allowances

Did hear rumour of TJ doing flights out of the caribbean one 747 two MD83's New York for the 747 and island hopping for the MD's. Confirmed by ex TJ capt

Hope everyone is well and got jobs

nouilles
22nd Aug 2002, 11:14
go to creditors meeting in london on 23rd see post in terms and endearment it should be in your interest.

also ask the directors how they selected th company doing the closure.:mad:

fallen angel
23rd Aug 2002, 04:47
Do not get involved in anything the management of this company are into, you will lose out in the end. I would love to know what happened to the commission Mr. S. perhaps you can tell us, a lot of people are interested in the finances of the UK company more than you know at the moment.