PDA

View Full Version : Life as a Gulf Air F/A?

acc
6th Aug 2002, 13:36
Hello all,

Question: Can anyone enlighten me on the life of a Gulf Air F/A?
Currently working as a FA for Impulse/Qantaslink in oz. Very stable position. Do i risk this for a chance to work o/s for a while, experience a different culture blah, blah, blah.

Am I making a mistake taking up such an option?

Any feedback?

32yrs and somewhat torn.

bourgeoisie
6th Aug 2002, 14:43
yes, do it. did u attend an interviw in syd for that? with Linda Celestino? have you found out u got the position? when d u start?

galleygirl
7th Aug 2002, 06:04
If you have the opportunity go for it. I know lots of people think twice when they have the comfortable airline job at home. I too work for Impulse and previously worked for GF for 2 years. It was a great experience and although there were some miserable times I would do it all over again. You cant beat living in a different culture/country and flying to amazing places and meeting such a vast variety of people. At times it can be a lonely existance but looking back over the big picture it was fantastic.

You cannot at all compare it to Impulse. It would be a totally life changing experience. Embrace it, go with an open mind and hopefully with no commitments back home and you will have a ball! Email me if you need any further advice. Good luck :)

Maradona
8th Aug 2002, 05:25
Hi i was wondering if Gulf Air were recruiting in Sydney? And if so, what are the interview process like? Oh and do they recruit Males?