PDA

View Full Version : Spanair - your assistance required

WeatherJinx
22nd Jul 2002, 08:52
Sorry to bother you guys but I wonder if you could help me?

I am hoping to fly to Natal in Brazil later in the year, and it appears that Air 2000 no longer fly there. I understand Spanair fly to Natal, but every time I send an email to the address given on their website it bounces back. Could anyone confirm whether they still fly there and if so where from? (am happy to connect from anywhere reasonable). A valid contact or email address would also be a big help.

Many thanks in advance

WxJx:cool:

(p.s. apologies to the moderator if I have posted this in the wrong place)

sidonia
22nd Jul 2002, 21:50
Hi!
Spanair definitly do not fly long-haul this season as they ceased there 767-ops after 9/11.
The founder of the company bought a major share in Aerolineas Argentinas recently and also owns AirPlus Comet.
It could be that one of those two Airline do fly to Natal, but I`m not up to date with their schedule.

WeatherJinx
23rd Jul 2002, 09:22
Thanks for your help (via private messages too), guys.. looks as though I'm going to have to go with TAP - LGW - LISBON - RECIFE - NATAL and back...what a schlep!!:eek:

WxJx:cool:

FlyingLow
24th Jul 2002, 19:45
Some studies are being made to operate to Natal from Las Palmas in the Canary Islands with the Airbuses once (and if!) they are ETOPS certified... no more info yet about if and when those flights may start, sorry!

Brgds!

Rob