PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of SevenAir school (previously Leavia) in Portugal?

omarmn
19th Oct 2017, 12:19
Hi,

I am considering doing a modular ATPL in Portugal, specifically with SevenAir, but I tried to look online for any recommendation/feedback (under new and old names) but didn't find much online. I visited the school and it seems pretty good (ok it's not CTC or Oxford but still it has good facilities and the staff are friendly).

I'd like to join them, but not sure what their level of instructing is like. So if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

PerformanceAviator
17th Jan 2018, 20:39
Were you able to find out anything, how is your experience so far? Im thinking about doing my time building over there on C152! thanks

Avdm159
5th Feb 2018, 10:48
Any update on this? I am considering to do my ATPL through them as well. Did anyone use Seven Air recently? Would you recommend them?

coboltblue
27th Mar 2018, 12:36
I'm just at the beginning of doing my research, came across there website. Sent them an email and their prices seem good of the integrated. They offer three levels silver, gold, and Platinum with different flight time hours. It ranges from 167 hours to 300...........is it worth paying extra cash while doing your ATPL to get more flight hours? Sorry if this is a rookie question I'm new here.

dolui2003
20th May 2018, 17:16
Hi could you give the rates for the ATPL course Thanks

dolui2003
25th May 2018, 21:04
I'm just at the beginning of doing my research, came across there website. Sent them an email and their prices seem good of the integrated. They offer three levels silver, gold, and Platinum with different flight time hours. It ranges from 167 hours to 300...........is it worth paying extra cash while doing your ATPL to get more flight hours? Sorry if this is a rookie question I'm new here.
Any feedback??

parkfell
26th May 2018, 13:00
Before anyone commits to any ATO, it is vital that you visit them.
Speak with the staff, and probably more importantly the customers aka students.

Don't be taken in by fancy websites. Find out as much as you can. History? Success rate? Turnover of staff?
Their experience. I am sure there are many others Qs which ppruners can add to.........