PDA

View Full Version : EOSB Labour Dispute

aceman18
11th Oct 2017, 08:19
Ladies and Gents,

I’m having a slight spat with my employer regarding end of service benefits. Does anyone know who actually regulates semi-government airlines in the UAE? I spoke to the ministry of labour, but apparently it’s not within their remit.

Also, and recommendations of employment lawyers would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Talparc
11th Oct 2017, 08:25
You need a lawyer

call 042999559

Emma Royds
11th Oct 2017, 08:54
Quick personal suggestion but I would consider getting any UAE lawyer involved as an absolute last resort after exhausting all available and potential avenues. All too often one hears stories of substantial outlays of cash being asked for before anything is looked at by lawyers, with progress often being painfully slow.

aceman18
11th Oct 2017, 09:02
Quick personal suggestion but I would consider getting any UAE lawyer involved as an absolute last resort after exhausting all available and potential avenues. All too often one hears stories of substantial outlays of cash being asked for before anything is looked at by lawyers, with progress often being painfully slow.

This is what i’m trying to do, however I can’t even find the ministry which deals with these semi-government companies. I’ve been through the labour law etc, and am 90% sure i’m correct, however there are some slight grey areas in my contract which I want cleared up.