PDA

View Full Version : Crew Rosters

stuck in the sand
6th Oct 2017, 05:58
How do you get hold of the guys running this
There new system does not work for me and I keep sending emails to their contact with no reply.
It worked fine for many years but the live JAVA system will not let me log in
Looking for help or a way to contact the developers, who seem not to answer emails.:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Praise Jebus
6th Oct 2017, 12:08
I think ATC has their own sub forum....

pilotguy1222
6th Oct 2017, 19:25
I think ATC has their own sub forum....

Not sure “Crew Rosters” has anything to do with ATC, but considering how effective the CRS bidding system is, it might.

dusty777
6th Oct 2017, 20:16
Putting the final touches on the upgrade after the website revamp. Probs with Mac compatibility. Should be out soon.

Mrs Mangels
6th Oct 2017, 20:22
More trouble than its worth in my honest opinion.

Ive been flogging this dead horse for quite a while, after I told all newcomers that it was the bees knees, but the support has gone downhill big time these last few months, good product, ****ty support.

donpizmeov
7th Oct 2017, 06:24
Not a fan of the live java, when it worked. The old format was a much better product for me.

Praise Jebus
7th Oct 2017, 18:20
Not sure “Crew Rosters” has anything to do with ATC, but considering how effective the CRS bidding system is, it might.

Oh...so he's asking about pilot rosters and EK...? Sorry must have missed the reference...

donpizmeov
7th Oct 2017, 20:54
PJ it's about Crew rosters dot com. Provides your roster in a format that can be used in calenders etc. It ain't working atm.

Praise Jebus
8th Oct 2017, 04:39
I was in a sarcastic mood...

donpizmeov
8th Oct 2017, 05:11
And I in dim mode. Sorry bout that.

General Dogsbody
8th Oct 2017, 09:34
Roster Buster works a Treat, might be worth a look

pilotguy1222
8th Oct 2017, 14:23
Oh...so he's asking about pilot rosters and EK...? Sorry must have missed the reference...

After a few more posts, sounds like I was the one who was wrong.
"crew rosters" led me to believe it was the pile of ***** that come out on the 17th or 18th each month.

Sorry